Agenda Item: Open Agenda (Crisis Committee)
We are going to have 2 to 4 main crises and their sub crises in compliance with the
committee’s progress. Sub crises will include updates such as
• News reports (as a video, written material or a picture)
• Materials (example: possessed documents from enemy or a bomb which the delegates
have to examine et cetera)
• Guests (example: a commander or a diplomat or a civilian)
• Confidential correspondence between the delegates and their respective countries.
When a crisis occurs, the members of the committee are required to leave the current agenda
item aside and focus on the crisis immediately. Afterwards, they may return to their tabled
agenda item. Since our plan is a committee with an open agenda, we may start with a crisis;
ask the members to table it if it takes too long to solve or the committee knots with
arguments; and later they may discuss it further.
There will be 4 types of final documents about the agenda on the table which needs consensus
to be adopted.
• A communiqué (press release)
• A directive
• An order
• A decision
Under Secretary General: Ayşen Köse
Assistant Under Secretary General:Bora Dikme